<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, July 03, 2009
CHINESE ORALS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRR. Can you feel my joy? Because I can slack/chillax for the upcoming long weekend, which kinda already started. I kinda sucked for oral even though the most popular topic ever came out. But omg whatever, it's over! I hope I don't hafta touch chinese anymore for the rest of the year. Except for listening compre. But really, Chinese! Even though I probably screwed up O's (refer to previous post), I don't wanna do anymore lah ): No matter how much I study, what if I li ti in my essay again man. Stupid Chinese.

Hah yknow I was freaking out cos laoshi told us that our appearance would be important to the examiners. I had pe in the morning, so my hair was curling all over the place and was damn messy. But then I saw one of the invigilators and was so relieved because she had worse hair than me! She had big curly hair and dyed it a lion-colour, you would have laughed if you saw it.

Island Creamery with Sharon after oral because I met her at the bus stop. Omg for the first time they played bad music! Maybe I should go part-time there after o's, then I can play my music all day long. Because Mrs A told us that B&J only hire good-looking people and I feel crushed ): Unless! Hmv has part-time then I'll go work there and get my awesome staff discounts hoho.

Facebook sucks nowadays, I'm addicted to twitter.
6:42 PM;